About Me

Hey, My name is Chia Y. Fan, preferred to be called Cherry. I'm from Taipei, Taiwan, a small but friendly country. I have moved here to Canada for three years, and living in Richmond. I'm now taking general courses in Kwantlen, and planned to transfer into Psychiatric nursing for being a psychiatric nurse in future. I like reading novels, watching Japanese stuffs, photography, and dolls. I have learned Japanese for almost four years and wish that I can have chance to visit there.

Monday 1 July 2013

Sharing photos of my dolls

Since I was still in high school, I fell in love with a kind of ball jointed doll.
They are now my lovely friends and curing little boy and girl.
Photos in side.




My first doll, used to be a boy, but now I changed its body so he is a girl now.

Then, I brought back my second doll last summer, he is a cute handsome boy.



No comments:

Post a Comment